|Located in Gangnam, the dynamic southern heart of Seoul, Hotel Cappuccino is the perfect home from home for international travelers and Seoulites seeking a new, yet friendly, fun, yet cause-driven hotel.
The spirit of Hotel Cappuccino – we believe you’ll love it – is one that strives to create shared value with our guests through entertaining and attractive spaces filled with thoughtful detail.
Hotel Cappuccino will amaze, delight and inspire you. Consider yourself invited!
: Cappuccino King Room(16.5㎡) - The Cappuccino King might be affordable, but that doesn’t mean it’s not the best hotel room in Seoul. The room’s custom-made 2m x 2m king-sized ACE bed is so comfortable that you won’t want to get up.
Super Twin Room(23.1㎡) - Double the Space, Twice the Comfort. Sometimes all of us need space from our colleagues, friends or even partners. These two custom-made 1.4m x 2m queen-sized ACE beds will give you the breathing space you need to comfortably share a room.
: Cappuccino King room & Super Twin rooms provide free wired/wireless Internet access, free mineral water, international cable/satellite TV and an in-room safe. Amenities from eco-friendly bath product brand ‘STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME!’ and other great names just underline how far ahead of the competition we are.
The E&G (Earn & Giveaway) Box in each Super Twin room is another embodiment of Hotel Cappuccino’s Shared Value spirit. All you have to do is stay with us for the magic to happen.
1) Lifestyle Shop
: Located behind the reception desk, Hotel Cappuccino’s unique lifestyle shop is an extension of our commitment to environmentally-conscious living. Here, you can purchase the fashion accessories and household goods from local, socially responsible brands, or even amenities featured in your guest room, such as our signature bathrobes and toiletries.
: Every traveler hates that moment when you realize you’ve used your last pair of clean socks. But don’t worry: our self-laundry room on the third floor is here to make sure you’ll never have to search your bag for the “least smelly option” again. Coin-changing services and other assistance is available at the Front Desk.
: Whether you’ve got a fitness regime to maintain, have some energy to burn, or just need a good workout to blow away the stress, check out our third-floor gym. Keep yourself in shape with our array of treadmills, bikes, dumbbells, and other essential equipment.
Check-in and Check-out:
- The official check-in time is 3:00pm. However in our continuing effort to provide a pleasant stay, guest will be able to check-in as early as rooms are available. For guaranteed early check-in from 10:00am to 3:00pm shall be charged at 50% of room rate and early check-in before 10:00am shall be charged at full room rate.
- The official check-out time is 11:00pm. However in our continuing effort to provide a pleasant stay, guest will be able to check-out as late as rooms are available. For guaranteed late check-out after 11:00pm to 5:00pm shall be charged at 50% of room rate and late check-out after 5:00pm shall be charged at full room rate.
1) Reservation (No of nights)
: 1 to 13 nights
2) Notice of Cancellation
(Minimum notice period prior to check-in)
: 6pm, 15 days before the arrival date
3) Cancellation After Notice Period / No Show Charges
1. 14days ~ 7days prior to arrival :1 Night penalty charged
2. 7days prior to arrival cancel~including no-shows: Whole reserved nights’ room charge including tax.